View Single Post
Old 2007-12-26, 20:43   Link #76
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

I can't really think of a word for this last episode. It wasn't the greatest episode ever, but it also wasn't as bad as the ending to Canvas2. The last episode did what it's supposed to do which is end the series and end all (or most of) the loose ties. I felt that this last episode did that fairly well. I was sort of surprised that it was Nanaka's "father" who started the fire, and I'm really surprised a series would actually introduce a character (Sakuraba) in the last episode.

I really felt Sana's past was a huge letdown. It doesn't explain why his mother and father aren't with him right now. I thought his past would contain something really dramatic, but instead we get that Sana was bullied and tried to kill himself. I'm sorry, but I'm not shocked by that.

All in all, it was a decent episode. We got to see all the characters in the end. It was a "happy" ending, with either a proposal in the end or just Sana giving Nanaka a ring. Either way, it was nice to see Nanaka play the violin and finally finish the tune she promised Sana.

I'm really hoping for a spinoff revealing what happened in the 10 years between the time-skip. I mean, I would want to see that. Any takers?