View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 02:29   Link #15
leokiko

Almost guaranteed/Most anticipated

Uchuu Kyodai
The manga is epic in all possible ways, so this is officialy my most anticipated series.

Sakamichi no Apollon
No need for explanations here, this is gonna be awesome (I like Uchuu Kyodai's manga better though).

Eureka Seven AO
The original is one of my favorite animes of all time, so I'm really hopeful with this.

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OF THE DEAD
Seriously, unlike many people, I absolutely loved the first series, I hope this one is just as good as it.

Nazo no Kanojo X
Hope the adaptation lives up to the awesome manga.

Kuroko no Basket
I love the unrealistic nature of the manga and there is a lot of material to cover.

Accel World
Just read the manga, it's awesome, despite the generic boy meets girls premise.

Might watch

Tasogare OtomexAmnesia
I've been keeping myself from reading the manga(which I hear a lot of good things about) so this is an potential hit for me. I just won't put on guaranteed because I never read the original material.

Hyouka
Kyo-ni, huh. Oh well, I don't think this will be an good mistery at all, but it won't hurt to give this a try. It might turn out to be good.

Jormugand
This reminds of Black Lagoon, enough said.

Sankarea
Honestly, I didn't like the manga as much and I don't see how they are going to adapt this with just a few chapters from the ongoing manga, but the anime might be change it for me, who knows.

Medaka Box
I hated the manga, but I only read 10 or so chapters. I hope the anime changes that for me.

Tsuritama
WTF is this? Confusing enough to intrigue me.

Overall this season is extremely promising, if all animes I pointed turn out to be good, I'm screwed.

Last edited by leokiko; 2012-03-06 at 21:21.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote