View Single Post
Old 2018-07-14, 00:56   Link #155
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Just look at son con category on translation site and I just found that on raw review.
-She raised rebellion with few Valkyrie
-She killed all Valkyrie that trying to stop her as her reason is very stupid to them.
-Elizabeth can't believe her best friend and her most loyal retainer betray her.
-Vyvyan blame her as Troy was dragged to this
-Alice kill "Eru"-san...
-Alice nearly kill Troy
-It was Vyvyan who kill Alice... but i also read it was Troy kill her... don't know which one are true...
I dont understand how she could almost kill troy, since i am assuming this is at a point in the story where he is overpowered, even in the best of times she wasnt a particularly formidable or impressive character, she was a loli with some enhanced strength but nothing that should challenge the MC

Personally, as soon as she showed her nonsensical belief that elizabeth had to act a certain, and out right dismissed troy, her blood related son who she loved more than anyone, I thought her character was ready for the scrap heap. Once a character starts the path of troll logic and its not a gag comedy manga, the character is basically irritating as hell.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote