View Single Post
Old 2008-12-08, 15:32   Link #2297
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post

-----

Got a question for everyone who cares to answer. I'd be interested in reading your views. I had a talk with one of my teachers and he seemed certain that girls are more spiteful by nature and the majority of guys tend to be kinder and more forgiving. Could this be the reason why a larger number of girls hate Orihime?
I find I agree with the teacher. Whenever I would talk about a girl and someone would ask me why. I would reply..
"because they are talking about me" Sometimes girls will just hate on other girls. Sometimes they have a reason to, and sometimes its for nothing.

In Orihime's case. It's what she represents. Most girls aren't that way. we don't like that archetype because of it.

Can I ask you a question? Why are you asking that question?

Pages and pages now the Hime-haters have said why. Why are you ignoring those reasons and trying to find an even deeper meaning? Why not just take what we say at face value? Or is it because you cannot admit to her faults?