View Single Post
Old 2009-08-13, 12:49   Link #1035
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

We'll see it soon, but I thought I'd mention that I just read Takagaki Ayahi's blog post for today (she plays Elen/Ein), and she says that today's episode will have a new OP and ED. She has seen the OP and loves it. She describes this episode as the start of part three of the anime.

Here's the image she posted with her blog post:

By the way, most of the post was Ayahime gushing over a great game in the Koushien high-school baseball tournament. I guess she's a fan. She congratulated the teams, and the cheerleaders.

You know, as far as the anime market is concerned, I wonder if the shrinking number of kids in Japan has had an effect. Maybe that's why the market for shows without fanservice has shrunk. The producers have found that fanservicey shows are the ones that sell, so they are producing more and more of them. In Japan, the general public certainly thinks of anime as for kids. Shows like this that have only a hint of fanservice and are not really aimed at kids simply fall between two stools and have no audience, perhaps.

EDIT: I've seen the OP and ED and much prefer the ED, on first hearing. Of course, I prefer KOKIA and Nanase Hikaru to Ali Project any day.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-08-13 at 14:31.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote