View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 09:12   Link #89
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
You mean Index's author don't you? And Nisio does write fast, he released a novel a month for Katanagatari... he just doesn't focus on one series.
Kamachi has 4 series to write about now, while at the same time still maintaining 3 volumes per year for Index.

Quote:
Yes, thanks for a japanese site which could be a fan compiled list for all I know. (do the sources all use shipped numbers or do some used oricon and other shipped, pointless if you can't answer that). Only Monogatari I see is season 1's 5 novels. I guess their publisher is too ashamed to flood the channels like they're the LN equivalent of Namco Bandai or something.
I don't see you stepping up.

Quote:
Yes because we all have time to track down Oricon figures for over 45 light novel releases spread out over nearly a decade. Aint nobody got time for dat

You should probably ignore Oricon for the rest of the year because one series is only going to get stronger while the other one tries to maintain a level that's far below what it established earlier.
Quite frankly you seem to be the one more irritated about this than me.

Your entire agenda is to push the notion that the monogatari books makes more money than Index. But you seem hellbent on ignoring the fact that when it comes to sales, quantity is just as important a factor as price.

Also, I don't follow the Monogatari series and I have no idea why you're confident enough to make an arrogant declaration like that, but if this is some kind of flamebait tactic I would advice you to stop while you're still ahead.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote