View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 09:55   Link #90
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I'm pretty sure J.C. staff subtly let out in an interview yesterday that they are planning ahead for Railgun season 3 in doing Railgun S. Knowing this means we will probably see Index III and Railgun D (DD for Misaki) right after it in not too much time which should be nice. I feel like Index will be much more powerful after the first part of the main series is animated. When it is going to be animated, that will be really amazing. I'm really excited for this.
i just hope it can help boost sales for index. im still satisfied with index sales(seeing how probably 90-95% light novels don't tend to sell as well let alone make 150k which index is about to do). plus when index season 3 comes out means less volumes they would have to read and have more "motivation" to read the series and follow the franchise. btw do you mean literally railgun 3 or index 3 by any chance? i just think you might have mistaken it which is why i brought this up. plus if they are doing index 3 it be good since with the amount of budget we have(thank you index base movie and you very loyal fans) the animation and quality should sky-rocket like in railgun S,including better animated fights as well. after the past 2 years i beleive jc staff would be able to make index 3 good "if" they plan to make a index season 4 where they would not cramp in the whole 8-9 novels in one series and actually plan how to fit at least 4 volumes or 5 in one series.

Last edited by Goldzero; 2013-06-01 at 10:14.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote