View Single Post
Old 2006-04-24, 23:19   Link #15
Stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ
Ow! So many lengthy paragraphs in this thread. Polygamy is funny in anime, but it hurts women's pride in real life. Let's quote I read from an El Hazard forum six years ago. "Everyone likes to have his/her own harem, but it's wrong."

Isn't this thread implying one of the endings. In this ending, Haruka finishes having sex with Takayuki. After she leaves his room, Takayuki opens his closet. You see naked Mitsuki is tied up inside his closet. If I remember correctly, the ending title is "Secret Lover".
Actually, I haven't played the game nor seen any ending other than the anime's. and the ending you describe is certainly NOT what I meant!

Instead, I simply imagined what if both girls would simply date Taka, each fully aware of the other, but not rocking the boat and with the full knowledge that Taka would not easily choose one over the other. Realistic? No, it certainly doesn't fit with the girls actions or personalities. But like I said, both did seem to go to great lenghts for him, a little more desperation on both and I could believe that each girl would be up to sharing him if she felt that the only other option was to lose him for good.