View Single Post
Old 2013-08-07, 15:29   Link #3404
Sauzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
But Battler and Meta-Battler are basically the same person, right? Why can't it be the same way for Beatrice? Meta-Beatrice hasn't proved she's a witch any more than any other Beatrice.
Well what I'm trying to say is that on the balcony the person who talks to Battler must be a non-magical human. And one of the 17 on the island. Wether they nicknamed themselves as Beatrice or not doesn't matter. So Meta-Beatrice can be the representation of that human, sure (like Virgilia to Kumasawa).

What I was trying to say is that considering how much red truths are usually a way to decieve Battler, then the red truth "The sin I am now demanding that you remember is not between Ushiromiya Battler and Beatrice " can just mean the Beatrice that died in 1967. Of course the sin has nothing to do with that Beatrice because she's long dead and Battler wasn't even born. And it doesn't have to mean the "Beatrice" on the balcony since at the end of the day that's just one of the 17 humans talking to Battler, who's pretending to be Beatrice.

Not sure if I can describe my thinking in any way more detailed.

Last edited by Sauzer; 2013-08-07 at 15:40.