View Single Post
Old 2010-08-01, 18:29   Link #35
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Anything with Miria is an automatic win in my book so...yes, I am satisfied.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-On a side note: what exactly is holding back the Ghosts from fleeing the battle right now? Unless they feel it absolutely necessary to witness this fight, shouldn't they high-tail it out of there? I mean, what if Priscilla win without any effort? They cannot exactly escape her.
I think their main concern is being there for Clare (and if they can't be there cheering her on, close enough form her to sense them is enough). Even if this is the end for Clare it's like having a friend dying at a hospital... you just wanna be there for them no matter how much it hurts you. Especially with a friend like Clare who's saved their asses tons of times, that's the kinda friend you risk your life for just to be with them at the end.

I doubt they're there to pick off Priscilla if she losses (they know the odds of pulling that off especially given there conditions)... also if Priscilla wins that easily and wants them dead what point is there in running back to Miria and Rabona (or anywhere else for that matter). They'll never make it in time and even if they did all they'd do is bring Priscilla to the rest of there friends.

They may also wanna put Clare down if she losses her mental fight (though I suspect they really don't wanna even think about that at the moment). I suspect they might also be wanting reassurances that Clare can keep her mind after merging, since to them resisting there awakened side is HOPE and witnessing an event even harder to pull off than what Clare did in Pieta would be a godsend.