View Single Post
Old 2004-08-16, 21:53   Link #136
Kodain
Guntai

After reading all of the posts I have never seen such consideration or interest. But I really agree with Nosferata2. But I need to clarify some things. The Beast may refer to the last evangelium that is called in my mothers tongue "Uppenbarelseboken" written by Johannes which tells about a monster that rises from the sea carrying the number 666 and those who fall for its influence get the number on them. Then when hopse sem to be lost God bings salvation by clearing the humans from the grasp of the devil. Tough Hell is not ever explained in the bible it contains the story of the fallen angel Lucifer. Aion is "An immortal created by greed" which means that as long as there is greed he will linger on. You can also refer to it as "Thou can not bring salvation without chaos" in other words, God and the devil need each other. Aion represents the evil in peoples hearts. And God is there to bless the lost ones. And this goes on in a perfect circle of life until the Apocalypse which will destroy humanity which will be set anew, and so shall it go on until etenity.