View Single Post
Old 2010-10-09, 17:11   Link #39
Heiwatsuki

Its true Angel beats had a horrible storyline,didnt make much sense, and ect. But what makes a drama/anime enjoyable is whether its able to bring forth waves of emotion, whether it be happiness or sadness. Honestly i believe anyone who said Angel beats was a horrible anime are heartless and deserve to go back to watch naruto all day. The characters were very likable(especially yui,kanade, and Yuri) and tries to make the watcher feel sad. And overall it worked. The ending was a very emotional moment for me. Seeing my favorite characters disapearing one by one left me with a sad,empty feeling. Emotional involvement 10/10

The animation was really great, the realistic lighting and ect was amazing. 9/10

Plot: as people have said before, the story doesnt make much sense overall and didnt have much plot development. But whether they actually liked the plot is a whole different matter. I personally liked how the story was going and the setting itself. Im not one of those inpatient people who dont like watching slow anime. I really love the slow,calm, and yet cheerful kind of anime that portray life in its natural state(or the setting of the anime). 6/10 in logical sense and 10/10 for liking the way everything progressed.

Voice acting: it was decent i guess, but i loved kanades sweet calm voice. 8/10

Soundtrack: this anime introduced me to songs that became some of my favorite. and the backround music fit in perfectly with the scene. 10/10 (maybe this rating is a bit too nice...)

Enjoyment: 10/10