View Single Post
Old 2011-06-17, 11:58   Link #1110
Jonbob0008
The Last Loner

Send a message via MSN to Jonbob0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
We definitely think alike regarding White Day. It would also make for a nice anime original episode in a new season if they decide to only go up to Intrigues and not touch EiCSA.

I know that reading the final chapter of Surprise has given me newfound respect for Koizumi as he has clearly taken a level in badass. I also think that since the series seems to be heading towards Kyon and Haruhi becoming a couple(and full disclosure this is my favorite pairing of the series), this would also likely mean that Koizumi can likely be more like himself.

There is one other thing that just occurred to me. I have only read up to Rampage and I have seen spoilers for the novels after that and I've read what it available of Surprise. Haruhi is important to the development of time travel, right? I know the boy with glasses that Kyon saved is the Father of Time Travel, but isn't Haruhi also very important as to almost being the Mother of Time Travel? So if that were the case then Fujiwara's actions in that last chapter of Surprise would be doomed to failure because of the Self-Consistency Principle, right?
Haruhi had already (accidentlly) laid out the principles of time-travel in a segment of the Literuture Club Journal that she wrote. In case you don't remember, that Journal was what the Student Council President forced the SOS Bridage to write in order to prevent the school from disbaning the Literature Club (and thus removing the SOS Brigade from the clubroom as well).