View Single Post
Old 2013-11-13, 01:57   Link #66
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelis View Post
I was thinking that since you need the special plastic for limb movement, why not reduce the limb movement!?

What I mean is, how does a HGUC Ball, no cannons, no claws, no extensions, just the Ball cockpit. Reinforced with metal and then reinforced with plastic again. You'll have a high-speed sphere of destruction whose only attack is physical demolition. High evasion and absolutely no weakness as you ricochet across battlefields! Or if you're really concerned, then use the 1/144 RG pilot figure with a small bazooka as your unit. Enemies won't even be able to see you if you're playing in the space terrain. Or what about a Fortress mode Psyco Gundam with EX Model Archangel's cannons and railguns attached all over the unit. Hell, I think a RG Skygrasper with Beam Smart Gun glued underneath and beam sabers sticked onto the wings kamikaze-style would also be possible. Man, I'm coming out with all these stupid ideas...

I think Sei will continue using his Build Strike, just that the backpacks would be different. I say this because the Gunpla advertisement's upcoming suits shows 3 silhouette that looks like Build Strike Gundam.
Im sure there are restrictions and rules on what you can and cannot do in terms of your gunpla, otherwise as much of us on here have speculated you can go extremely overboard with what you can do.

On the build strike in the gunpla advertisement, actually its not really an indicator, the build strike shadows are just there to show that the particular slot for that month (yes bandai have a gunpla release schedule, typically 1-3 HGs and a MG) is going to be X (random variabe, not the X gundam lol) BF kit. For example since episode 5 aired they filled in one of the slots with the X Maou.

The remainders will be the rest of the announced kits: Build Mk.II, Bearguy III, Wing Gundam Fenice, and Sengoku Astray
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote