View Single Post
Old 2009-08-04, 01:23   Link #1286
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
So, I am to believe that killing yourself because of a Geass command is less of a reason to resist than staying alive? Yeah, right...
Here is a review I wrote some time ago about the series.

Spoiler for spoilers about the series follow:
I'm kind of curious, do you ever plan to contribute to discussion on these shows or do you simply plan to post reviews from animedb and then bolt. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but there's a whole lot more to this forum then that. Anyway I could make the exact same points about this very subjective and over simplified analysis of the series as I did with your Gundam 00 one, but then I'd just be repeating myself. In any case I loled. Over the top and very negative, but not very helpful or easy to take seriously for anybody considering the show and looking for a solid review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
As long as it didn't involve Lelouch. Whatever order Lelouch gave them, apparently it only had one answer in mind.

True enough, though Guilford was on the edge and thus did not so much run as avoid the unpleasant fate of being vaporized.
No clearly because we didn't see him outright get vaporized he must have been dead and thus he was ressurected. Of course I'm just saying this before anyone else brings up the same old gripes, I don't actually believe it. If one has any sort of imagination of course they could accept that there is always a possibility he could still have survived. Of course since we don't know how it will just turn into a bitching match between people who want their griping point and people who just don't care enough to arbitrarily disallow his survival and want to theorize about how he lived. Two very different classes of people seem to have watched this show and oddly enough they are about equal in number. Mostly for the second season though and after it got popular. I notice the old school mecha heads are far more open minded about the whole experience of Code Geass.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote