View Single Post
Old 2009-12-16, 01:08   Link #1184
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
EDIT:

reading vol 07

Let me correct about ( eiwasu ) or Aiwass. His not some type of archangel but rather the guardian angel that somehow been summed by Crowley and I'm not sure if its been summoned by the aid of the book of methods. The book itself is mystical and can't be read except for ursula aquinas.
True, except it's called the "Book of Law".

Even in the original Book of Law, in our real world, Aiwass is said to be an angel summoned by Aleister.

Quote:
EDIT:

again..........

I'm not sure about this but the book of methods that can't be decipher is somehow inside index or rather a copy? or they make her read it? But it looks like the original is in Roman Orthodoxy in use for war purposes.. The diabolism books inside her is the book itself. And its undecipherable book. ...............
So how come index has lot's of knowledge about the magic if the books inside her can't be read? I'm confused. And somehow the someone can read it and its ursula.... correct me here if I'm wrong kinda confusing.
OKay here's the thing; In the toaru universe, the Book of Law does exist, and yes Index has the copy of it in her head though the original is said to be with the Roman Catholics. And yes, no even Index can decode it, all of the information she has about the book is basically what others have known about it, and not the actual content of the book.

The book is said to have a spell that can summon an angel, as we all know Angels are freaking unstoppable, though some speculate that it might not literally be an Angel, the general agreement is that it contains great power. But here's the problem, Aleister has written it in a code that no one to this day has been able to break, so nobody can use it at all. In addition, it is said that when the book is decoded "the age of christianity will end".

Yes, Ursula is said to have cracked the coded...

Quote:
EDIT:

again.........

Now I'm confused the book of method isn't in vatican library but in a museum in japan due to attracting followers?
...Huh? I don't remember that part