View Single Post
Old 2008-11-11, 03:13   Link #29
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I just want whoever is doing Umineko to not mess up the pacing. The difference in pacing between Higurashi's seasons are just argh.

If you guys thought the magical elements in episode two would be fun to see animated, I can't wait for your reactions to episode three. It's just really making me wonder who'd voice Eva....

I'm hoping they animate the tea parties somehow, but tea parties look very biased as to whether witches exist or not. Though, the same could be said for how the Umineko manga makes it look like witches don't exist. Episode three's tea party with Lambda made me "wtf" and the hidden tea party is sad. What will episode four tell us, I wonder.

Actually, I just really want episode two's hidden tea party with Bernkastel saying this to be animated:

………えーと、その、 ………ふぁ、…ふぁいと、お~。 
みー、にぱ~☆

That... That's all I really want. To hear Tamura Yukari say that in her deeper, more mature voice would be pure bliss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
You know, if the first one turns out to be true, it would be the BEST EPIC WIN for the entire season
Eh, I'd be more interested in Tanaka Rie doing Virgilia. It probably doesn't help that she looks like Suigintou.

I can't quite think of someone who I think would be good Beato, but a mate thought of Nabatame Hitomi. I was starting to think of Watanabe Misa, if only for her role as Cendrillon in Otogi-Jushi Akazukin.

I also keep imagining Iguchi Yuka as Maria and her role as Index isn't helping much. But really, who would voice Eva....

Am I the only one hoping they don't re-use the majority of the main cast of Higurashi for this?

I wonder who'd voice Ange.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?