View Single Post
Old 2009-11-13, 13:32   Link #3193
ijriims

My own made-up dialogues based on my hypothesis Kyrie=Beatrice (part 4):

Continue with the end of part 2. Ep1 just before 2nd twilight

Kyrie: BTW, Genji you might need this (giving him a letter). It is used when you need to separate people from inside the house. As conservative as Natsuhi can be, she would most likely adopt strategy like locking all people in the most secure room. And you should recommend Kinzo's study or you will look too suspicious. Put this letter in the room when you can at least get 3 people pushed outside of the room. I need them for the 6-8 th twilights. Most likely you will be sent out of the room and I have to use you to be sacrifice.

Genji: It is okay for me. But can you alone handle the boiler room?

Kyrie: Don't worry, I just use the smell of burnt body to lure people inside. Though it is somehow a disrespect for Kinzo.

Genji: Master's spirit will always live on. That body is but a empty vessel. There is no need of you to feel uncomfortable.

Kyrie: ........I have to go now.

----------------Check part 2 on how the murder on Eva and Hideyoshi was done--------

(Kanon heard the sound coming from the boiling room)

Kanon: (Now everyone is in Eva's room or in the corridor. And the smell of the body is so strong. It must be Kyrie have open the door and then close it down there!! I have to take revenge for nee-san!!)

Kanon rushed down to the boiler room.

Kumasawa: Kanon!! Don't go!! You may get yourself killed!!

Kanon arrived at the boiler room, opened the door and picked up the butcher.

Kanon: Kyrie!! No! Beatrice!! I know you are here!!

Kyrie: (speaking in the dark place) I don't want you to come first honestly. Kumasawa is behind you, isn't she? I have said I will spare your life, but if you don't leave now. I cannot guarantee your safety, Kumasawa.

Kumasawa: I....I.... will leave now. (running out of the boiler room)

Kanon: I have sworn to myself that if nee-san is killed, then I shall kill you back. I have already assisted you enough. Now you have to pay your life back!! (running to Kyrie)

Kanon stopped suddenly, realizing a stake has already stabbed into his stomach.

Kanon: (How could it be?) And he fell down.

Kyrie: A tripwire and a simple trap. If you have not rushed to hurt me, you will not be the one down. Bye, Kanon (picking up the trap). I really do not want to kill Shannon.... Kumasawa, now you can get the people coming. (leaving from the backdoor)

Battler and other people rushed in after some time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nanjo was treating Kanon.

Kanon: .....Nanjo-san.... you know that you could be.... killed, why are you....... still helping Kyrie?

Nanjo:.....Don't talk too much.....My granddaughter needs a large amount of money for surgery. Kyrie knew it and approached me............

Kanon: That Beatrice does use people's weakness............to manipulate them.

Nanjo: ........I don't know. But if not for her, my granddaughter must die soon. So I don't really hate her. And at my old age, life or death is not that important as young people like you. I am willing to sacrifice myself for my granddaughter....

Kanon: ......But she killed nee-san......(cough).........I cannot forgive her.....

Nanjo:.......Fortunately, your wound is not that deep. You will not die if you don't move from now on.

Kanon: ...Say I am dead please. I will have chance to avenge for nee-san if she thought I am dead....

Nanjo: ....Okay, just like I have been hiding Kinzo's death, isn't it? Jessica must be very sad...

Kanon:.......I know. And I shall protect milady with my life as well.

Nanjo: I am leaving now. Hope that we shall see tomorrow's sunlight.

------------------------------------------------------

After Nanjo, Genji, Kumasawa and Maria was kicked out of the study. And entered the parlor.

Maria:Uuu~~ Now I can finally watch TV. It is so boring in grandpa's study.

Nanjo: (whispering to Genji) You placed the letter, didn't you?

Genji: Yes.

Kumasawa: Ohhh, why am I being kicked out of the room? (Though "Beatrice" told me she would not kill me, it must be safer to stay with the children in the study...)

Kyrie, dressed like Beatrice on the portraint, entered the room with the master key. And locked the door.

Maria: Uuuuuuuu~~~ Beatrice!! Take me to the Golden Land now!! U~~

Kyrie: Yes, yes. My lovely apprentice. Soon the ritual is over and we will meet in the Golden Land. (Looking at Nanjo, Genji and Kumasawa) Now we are going to pick the sacrifices for the 6-8th twilight...

Kumasawa: Oh, not me...!! You said you will not kill me.

Kyrie: Yes, I said so. Therefore I will pick Nanjo, Genji and Maria.

Maria: U~~ But Maria has this amulet with me now. So Beatrice you would not hurt me now~~

Kyrie: What?... Shouldn't it be in Natsuhi's possession?

Maria: Battler gave me back. U~~

Kumasawa: What!! That means...!! No!! I don't want to die!!

Kyrie: (ignoring Kumasawa).........in this case. Yes. I cannot choose you now. Maria, can you turn to face the wall and sing lots of songs right now. You are going to forget anything you hear from now on as well.

Maria: U~~~ Beatrice. (She started keep singing songs)

Kyrie: Genji, is it possible to restore the inner phone line?

Genji: Yes. Though the phone line to the outside cannot be restored.

Kyrie: Please restore it right now. I want to invite the people in the study to come down for the last moment. Just to see how they will react if they see Beatrice running around.

Kumasawa: Let me out!! (Kyrie shot Kumasawa in the face, and Genji left the parlor)

Nanjo: ....How horrible!! What sort of a weapon it is?? Can just blast off the face with one shot?

Kyrie: You do not know this Rokkenjima was a secret military base, do you? Just some overpowered gun I have picked up from the underground basement. (Stabbing the stake into Kumasawa's leg)

Nanjo: For the corpses in the garden shed, you used it to make them into ..... that form?

Kyrie: No. I used garden tools because I wanted to make sure half of the face is kept for Krauss, Gohda and Shannon. If I used this gun, maybe the whole head could have been blown off. I haven't used it on humans by now. BTW, did Kanon survive in the end?

Nanjo: ........No.. He did not survive.......Do you plan to kill all people from the beginning?

Kyrie: I see. Yes, and I will also kill myself. But if someone did solve the epigraph and was willing to share it, then "Beatrice" shall stop the ritual. Unfortunately, no one from Ushiromiya family did pay efforts into solving it at all during this two days. I have told you this island was a military base right? I have planted a small timed bomb set to detonate at 00:00 Oct 6. The small bomb would trigger a chain explosion as I also place piles of explosives around the bomb. Basically, this whole mansion will be erased when tomorrow comes.... I think I have talked too much. Bye, Nanjo. You are really a good doctor and grandparent.

Nanjo was killed and staked in the ankle. Genji returned.

Genji: I have restored the inner-phone line. Do you have any order?

Kyrie: I don't have any for you. Genji. Except that you are to be the sacrifice as well.

Genji: (Glimpse at Nanjo and Kumasawa's bodies) I have no problem of it.

Kyrie: Goodnight, Genji. See you in Golden Land.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Battler discovered the bodies in the parlor. Natsuhi rushed out of the room.

Natsuhi: So here it is. "Meet me before the portrait - Beatrice". Show yourself, Beatrice!!

(Some sound came behind Natsuhi, she turned and shoot)

Kanon: (missed bullet) It's me, madam. Kanon.

Natsuhi: (shocked for a moment, then pointed the gun at him) Why are you here? You should have died!! And why are you holding a gun?

Kanon: I came here because I saw Beatrice coming here. I...... want to revenge on her for Shannon's death!!

Natsuhi: I don't believe you!! You must be Beatrice, right?! You pretended your death and tried to kill us all to get the nonexistent gold yourself!! Yes..yes.. it must be the truth!! You don't have any alibi in all murders. (Natsuhi shot him again)

Kanon: (hit this time) No!!... madam!! Real Beatrice is Kyrie!!

Natsuhi: Shut up!! Kyrie was dead!! (She shot her again and missed this time)

Kanon:...........(You should be the one who have died in the first twilight. If you have died, then Shannon did not need to die!!)

Kanon shot Natsuhi in the forehead.

Kanon lied down and was close to death. Kyrie came out in the darkness.

Kanon: ..........You........Beatrice.........

Kyrie: Bye. Kanon. You should have died in the fifth twilight.

(Kyrie shot Kanon. At this moment, Battler's group also hear this gun shot)

Kyrie: (I don't expect only Natsuhi discovered the letter... I initially expect the whole Battler's group coming to here. Natsuhi's gun was running low on ammunition, I will just change her gun to make her look like she shot herself, indeed it would be more mysterious and like witch's doing)

Kyrie took away her own letter and exchanged her gun with Natsuhi's. She dragged Kanon's body away quickly.

(Battler's group came and Battler picked up the gun. Kyrie appeared and Maria ran towards her)

Battler: I don't believe in witch or magic!!! I will kill you NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyrie: HAHAHA. Battler, just shoot me then. There are ammunition in your gun.... HAHAHA. You will not have chance to do that soon.

Maria: UUUUU~~~~ Beatrice takes me to Golden Land now~~~

Time has run out.

第九の晩に、魔女は蘇り、誰も生き残れはしない。
第十の晩に、旅は終わり、黄金の郷に至るだろう。

Last edited by ijriims; 2009-11-13 at 14:37.
ijriims is offline   Reply With Quote