View Single Post
Old 2010-04-20, 21:06   Link #59
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Well, it's been a while! Sorry for taking so long to update again; I had a LOT of new scenes to translate for Day 14. In fact, I haven't even finished all of them. I've only managed to get as far as all the scenes from Morning to Midday, which includes (Morning Scenes) another scene with Mao in the park (shudder), a scene with C.C. at the hangar, Ohgi in the Shinjuku Ghetto, Kallen and Lelouch in the courtyard, Nunnally on the rooftop (that one's really sweet), (Midday scenes) an automatic scene with C.C., Cecile in the courtyard, Sugiyama in the hangar, Ohgi in the lounge, Zero in the command center, Lelouch and Nunnally on the rooftop (FINALLY we hear the truth about them being royalty!)...You can see how much I had to do. Even after all that, I still have a LONG automatic scene to do. (The one with the battle at the docks.) Since I found this was taking a while, I decided to just post these ones now and continue what I'm doing, as I'm probably going to take a while with just this one scene. Hopefully I'll get it out soon enough!

Also, Palad, I perfectly understand that you have things in your life. (Believe, I know ALL too well. ) As for the PS2 version...Well, I don't know what we're going to do on that count, but we'll figure something out. (Eventually. ) I myself had to buy my PSP game on Ebay with help from my parents (had to pay them back later, but it was worth it), so if you can't buy it online, I'm not sure that there's many other ways to get it. Sure there isn't anyone you know with Paypal or something who would be willing to help you out? (Though that's none of my business, really. )
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote