View Single Post
Old 2010-11-08, 22:03   Link #57
Lost Cause

Ok fellas chill! First off the mood of the coversation in the first episode between Grimes and his deputy was that there was a potential rift between him and his "wife". So possibly it might be that he and she were not getting along or an affair had ensued.
Second I remember my vows quite well;"To love, honor, obey(still having problems with that one!) in SICKNESS and in health, till death do us part"! Speaking for myself, I would never give up on my husband (God knows it was a real bitch while he was in Iraq!) nor would I want my children to see mommy hanging on another man while their father was in the hospital!
Granted we don't know what transpired between the shooting and the Zombie infestation, and a lot could have happened! But being she's a cops wife you'd think shed know how to use a gun or some sort of self-defence martial art right? To just shack up with the nearest guy with a gun smacks of being sexist! "Oh the weak woman needs a big strong man to protect her". AS IF! This is the new millenium and we women are learning self-reliance!
So is she a slut? We really don't know, but I'm betting even money that she is!
And yes James it is a new Dodge Challenger! I see them daily,

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote