View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 09:41   Link #999
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Here's the gig: he was after those big ones since the infirmary scene. He agreed to Rias' request because of those big ones. He went through a lot for those big ones.(dare I say he didn't do a thing but suggest one verbal thought)

When it came time for the reward, you do not hesitate. You do not give a big giant "EEEEEHHH?" as if you didn't see it coming. You do not question the very reason why you went through all that. This guy, on his first death, had the balls to think about touching his killer's big ones, and he has to mentally prepare himself to touch the big ones of a nice, caring girl?

When your boss hands you your paycheck, do you say "EEEHHH? I need to prepare myself, and grab that paycheck in one swipe!"? Uh uh, I don't think so

Issei blew and he knew it
Actually he wasn't mentally preparirng himself for the big ones he was choosing which big ones to go for since he had a limited time limit and had to decide in that time limit. The whole point of his time wasting was he didn't know what to DO in that time limit rather than whether he was going to do it. Did you properly pay attention to scene, where he spent a sec deciding which boob to snuggle with.

It's like saying you could sleep with any woman you want from a line of beatiful women but you only had 5 seconds to decide. Your caught with a dilema if, you go for the the first one you see, she may be comparitively ugly and end being the one you didn't want to sleep with after all. It was 5 secs and Issei clearly had a lot more to decide in that 5 sec than you would. Considering he was a boob man and wanted to make the most of it rather than simply do it any old how. He went for quality rather than quantity which was what screwed him over. I would understand your point if he had 30 secs or even 20 secs but he had 5 secs regardless who you are your going to spend at least one sec analysing the situation even if knew it was coming, regardless of if you wanted to or not. Your brain simply doesn't work like that.

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2012-02-14 at 09:55.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote