View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 04:26   Link #1877
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Well, we criticize all the time. It is total natural IMO.
And to be honest, i don't like her.
But what i try to do so far is giving constructive and logical review/reason/argument why i don't like her by reflecting her actions to my real life experience.
I don't intent to flame her mindlessly at all.

And like i said before, i can't find any fighting scene or romance scene without her in it.
Other girls, sometime they show up, sometime they don't. But Claire, she always shows up, butts in another girl's story and does things i feel annoyed.
So i really wonder if this kind of character is really popular or loveable or something that make the author direct the story's focus/attention to her too much even when it is unnecessary.
That is why i ask if anyone feel the same as me or they actually like her... for some reasons.
(and then someone asked me why i don't like her and i explain back and forth and now we have something called "shipping"," hating",...)
this is the 3rd time i'm saying this but please calm down, as Kuroishinigami, Kira said and i think there are many people say this tons of pages ago, the time Claire appear is gradually lessen in each later volume, so before hurling word at a speed which i can't keep up(i mean it, i'm not a native, you guys don't know what i'm have to go through to read all of your post,granted,my english sucks)so bietchie, Kleeyooks, calm down a little as for the reason this type of tsundere is popular, i thinks i have mention while in a disscussion like this with Kleeyooks before, to summarize it, due to success od Znt,Shakugan no Shana and most importantly, Toradora!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Bletchie, can you read japanese? Because what you wrote in your spoiler is not right. I wonder sometimes how coud some people criticize a work when all they read is summary spoiler, and not a detailed one at that. Even the same exact story and progression can become something very different just from the author's writing skill.

Back to the topic of this title, all this Claire hate is getting annoying, so please tone it down. Imagine what will happen to the thread if each shipper start to launch a hate campaign toward girls that they're not shipping(e.g Restia is such a b*tch for leaving Kamito after all that he done for her as Ren, or Ellis is such a b*itch for being a big breasted idiot who's not honest with herself). Some people like violent tsundere in their fiction(maybe they're secretly an M ) and Claire was created for those people, just like how Rinslet is created for tsundere ojou type or Ellis is created for pure warrior princess lover. It's no problem to dislike them, but please hold back a little bit when bashing the character and remember, some other people might hate the character that you like. No offense intended on the examples, those are not my personal view of the characters.
well this is more like a matter that when you see a 5-0 score in a football game, you thinks its boring or seen 0-0 or 2-2 you thinks its interesting base solely on the summary alone, and as a lot of people stated before, just read the later volume, 1 or 2 volumes with some summary take you nowhere.
@Kuroishinigami: from now on, i'm leaving my defuse and calming the people work for you.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote