View Single Post
Old 2008-10-01, 22:02   Link #7
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Yeah... This would go into the career thread, but I'll answer anyways.

I am both a college student and business owner.

I'm going to college to get a degree in "Science of Engineering" which covers Computer Systems, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. You could say I like making automated stuff and hopefully I'll make a robot or android in the future.

I also own a business in the information technology field. I won't get into details with what my business does due to the fact that our niche isn't very common in my state, but I will say that we do do the typical computer/network/printer repairing, building and upgrading. We also sell software and accessories at our clients' request. We also offer other kinds of services, but like I said, I won't get into details. We mostly serve businesses, but there are some clients who are private consumers as well. We're also considering adding a new department that offers web designing and management.

I currently have two other businesses on the works; One is that I'm discussing and creating the binding contracts with my friends to start an automotive performance shop. The other is an internet cafe.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote