View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 08:55   Link #14
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Eh, that's normal. My Superior Officer was a "bitch" to me when it came to doing what was expected of me or when I made mistakes. Look at it this way, Yui being a bitch with Yuuya is pushing him to try and prove her wrong since being nice to him isn't showing any results considering that Yuuya completely disregards her friendly advice on how to pilot a Japanese TSF with his overly hostile attitude. Or that Yuuya refuses to tell her what the issue he has with her thus she has no way of trying to fix it because she doesn't know why he hates her just that he does and it will effect the team if it isn't fixed.
*shrug* You have a point there, but the real problem with these two is that they are correct on certain things, they are wrong on certain things, and their actions aren't helping things any.

Really, where the hell is Ibrahim and why isn't he sitting down and counseling the two of them, I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Well, I'd like to see someone dispute the supposition that Yui and Yuuya's antagonism would end in "Hot, Angry Sex".
Why not?

That said, I have heard inklings that this may not actually happen, so we'll wait and see. That said, this is a 13-ep series, IIRC, and we're already a third of the way through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Pretty sure they're saving that for later, it's too early to let her drop her Tsun and start being Dere.
They'll probably get shot down together, or go through a harrowing shared near death experience that will then result in "I'm Happy To Be Alive Sex" before realising that this mutual antagonism is stupid, and lock themselves in a room.

I believe in miracles.