View Single Post
Old 2010-07-27, 15:11   Link #20
kitten320

I give this series 10 for several reasons... FMA doesn't belong to my all time favorite list, it just didn't touch me that much but... even though FMA didn't leave such huge impression on me, this is probably the only series where I have no complaints at all. Even my all time faves shows have some flaws but here... And consider that this series are long and a lot of laws are happening in such series, FMA always kept to be interesting for me and never had me pissed off as it happens with coghBleachcough.

I was never annoyed by Edward the main hero, and I'm a huge main character hater because you always know how thing will end with them. Here Edward was getting punched quiet a lot as well as he had punched others a lot. He didn't have any dumb power ups and wasn't upgrading fast like some cyborg. all his actions and fights seemed believable.

The series also had great characters, all of them wre unique and interesting in their own way. The fact that series didn't follow the typical "You killed my family and now I'm the one who kills you" rule is a plus as well. In real life you don't always get your revenge and end up fighting those who had messed up your life.

Also series had nice balance between drama and humour though I might have preffered a bit more drama, but whatever. It still was good^^

So yeh, for those reasons alone I will give this series 10 and not 9.