Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 18:04   Link #839
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Even if they did, I doubt they'd want to reuse the music. Gotta make the show its own thing, after all. Unless we get a cameo appearance by someone from the previous series (other than Eureka, obviously), in which case they might go for some nostalgia.
Yeah. I get the feling that if Renton appears, and the even bigger if of whether he pilots, we'll have some E7 battle music then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Naru being left behind is a good thing and I really don't like her. Didn't like clingy types and the one who thinks that the MC is useless without them by their sides. Plus she is pretty useless (for now) except for pretty heavy baggage. And I like the girls from generation blue more than her.
If I can find one fault with Naru at the moment, its that she said that. It just hit a nerve with me, especially considering Ao has spent pretty much every moment either taking care of her, or acting for the island as a whole. Even if you narow it down to Naru taking care of him emotionally, she's not exactly hitting 10/10 there either.

TBH, I don't like Naru as the romantic lead in this series. I'd prefer that they just stay close friends.