View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 13:13   Link #340
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
See? She/he is hot right.......?
Man I think I kinda understand the reason why there are otaku in Japan who likes crossdressed bishounen boys. Crap seems like I'm walking to the dark side.......
EH!

*shocked*

*takes 2 steps back from nom*

oi~ nom... your head stuck in kanji too long to think male is just additional brush strokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Ellis: Requires a voice actress who can quickly swift from the voice of a serious minded, disciplining mature girl to that of a much younger girl.

Est: Needs someone who can voice mischievously yet also give off the aura of innocence.

Fianna:Also mischievous and somewhat daring, but also needs to be able to go dere dere swiftly.

Claire: Just your typical type A tsundere. Just loud and noisy, yet being able to dramatically go dere.

Rinslet: Somehow who can change from haughty to dere quick.

For the roles of Ellis and Est, I really can't think of any other seiyuus other than Eri Kitamura and Yui Ogura. Somehow, their manner of voicing correspond ideally to how I picture Ellis and Est's voice would sound like.
actually as scary as it sounds i think the cast from IS and Aria would be good VA's.

Ellis -> Houki Shinonono : Yōko Hikasa
Rinslet -> Cecilia Alcott : Yukana
Claire -> Has to be Aria or Fear (Rie Kugimiya Yukari Tamura) more heavily on Rei tho.

As for Kamito... man... somehow the VA to Yamato Naoe (Hiroshi Kamiya) rings in my head when i read his lines.

Last edited by aigomorla; 2012-04-11 at 13:25.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote