View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 15:21   Link #52
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I just watched this film now, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. The "piano that can't be played by anyone else" was a bit of stretch and at first I wasn't sure if it was trying to be a part fantasy or not because it seemed totally impossible and yet everyone else like Shuhei and Ajino didn't doubt the logic behind it.

I didn't doubt Kai's gender though, but I did notice those eyelashes around halfway through and couldn't stop thinking how feminine Kai looked after that. His mum looking almost exactly like him didn't help matters either. I didn't have any problems with his seiyuu. In fact I thought it was Shuhei's seiyuu that was an issue but maybe that's because I've heard him voice older characters with the exact same voice. I still ended up feeling more sorry for Shuhei and was hoping he would win but I suppose it was exactly that competitive mindset that let him down in the end.

And I got a huge kick out of Kai's development with the Bathroom princess. That was just so adorable.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote