Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 01:53   Link #23980
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
While, that might have been the case, in the past arc's ... when she was fighting against ayashi that are a lot weaker then she is, I don't think that it applies anymore.

After all, Tsukune, even if his power is still under some restrictions, has already ... more or less caught up with Inner Moka, after his one month training with Tohou Fuhai + the effects of the human modification ritual.

The enemies have also gotten stronger (well, most of them are vampires ... or something even worse then that), and I think that in the future arc's the enemies strength is going to rise as well - and, since it's pretty obvious that Inner Moka isn't strong enough to defeat the current arc's enemies, with a single attack - the same is going to apply to her future opponents.

Basically, what I think is going to happen, after this arc ends ... is that, the only opponents, that Tsukune, Inner Moka and the rest of the group are going to have, will be coming from, some of the strongest ayashi spices - equal with or even stronger then a "normal" vampire - and Inner Moka will finally need to get stronger, unless she would want to be defeated in a single attack, like what happened to her former opponents.
However I feel that this will be the last arc (where fighting is involve).
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote