View Single Post
Old 2009-12-06, 23:09   Link #128
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
The problem is that Lelouch was so awesome, that even a cameo from him, would probably lead to fangirls creaming themselves. That is ok, as long as he is not alive. Now, the new protagonist should be really unique, and so has to be related to Lelouch, just to be awesome in the brains section.

All I can tell, is that if I had Lelouch's intellect and charisma, I would consider it to be a superpower, as both of them can be a deadly combination. So the protagonist does not have to have geass, as long as the others in Code Geass universe do. This way, many can relate to the protagonist, who would actually be realistic, and constantly remind us of Lelouch through their behavior, personality, and even certain quotes. In other words, an offspring of Lelouch would be a good way to go. Unfortunately Shirley died, so any other female who bring Lelouch Jr. would probably be speculated to be loved the most by Lelouch, thus taking away the mystery element of who Lelouch actually loved. I vote for Shirley, and a twist might be able to bring her back.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote