View Single Post
Old 2010-10-14, 07:29   Link #49
Petbe
Wingless Angel

I am so sick of Ichigo's attitude. Throughout the series, it feels as if Ichigo makes progress, becomes more and more serious, and finally matures a bit. And then all the sudden, he just goes back and loses all his motiviation and resolve. I get it, it is suppose to follow the manga. But give me a break, he has lost nearly all his resolve. Anyone remember how serious Ichigo looked when he saved Rukia from falling. That distance, serious look in his eyes that just screams (yeah... I am going to kill you now). I realize Aizen plays these mind games but I am just so tired of his attitude.

Also, there was this big bit in the previous episode how he was talking about only half of his spirit had returned. Of that spirit, it was pretty much at par or close to the strength of the Captains. So now, ichigo appears and we don't see that umm, riatsu spirit force animation they do when someone strong appears. It is like, they make a big deal out of it and it added nothing to it, it neither referenced it nor did it even hint to it. They could have stripped that piece and it would not have changed this episode at all. I apologize if it felt like a rant (since it probably is_, I have just grown so weary of the series and the (lack of) character growth from Ichigo, Rukia, and the other characters.

P.S. Can we please have the animation closer to what was shown in the Op. I know, they are difference and it wont look that way, but Hitsugaya actually looked good (and his benkai, which in the anime, I have always been disappointed), as well as the other characters.

Last edited by Petbe; 2010-10-14 at 07:34. Reason: Slight addition