View Single Post
Old 2004-11-15, 16:00   Link #67
EpyonEmerald

Excuse me if I may,

Okay first off, I would like to say that I love that when a post is made, people who love the series come together read the post they make a post and then it leads to another thing, It just shows how passionate everyone is, and it doesn't upset me at all that my subject was dragged behined a Hummer and shot sixteen times with Barges main cannon, and ZAFT's newly built "Genisis." However, I would like to comment on what some people said about my post.

YES! It is right that a lot of the people are not even soldiers, however. It's just not on archangle that they don't listen. The crazy three pilots who need those drugs weren't they just ITCHING to disobey but the only reason they didn't was because of the meds? The second in command woman on Archangle was brought up in the military but I don't agree with you about how that makes her want to question everything. If anything she should listen MORE! The fact of the matter is, IN REAL LIFE- if you dis-obey an order, you are punished beyond believe, in japan its death. In the United States, it is 10 years in prison AFTER you serve your time in the military. Imagine if someone was controliing a nuke (kinda like the woman controlling the archangle) and they stared it off course because they thought it was the best answer? Gun out military woman dead. For me it just lacks reality for them to disagree with orders so much. But then again if I wanted Reality I wouldn't be watching TV.
EpyonEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote