View Single Post
Old 2011-11-26, 18:44   Link #611
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
So far I only got to level 7-8 with a Sith Warrior before the server crashed and...I am forcing myself to play at this point. Does anyone know if the Sith Warrior story gets any better? I know a tank will be useful in groups, but this is ridiculous. I hope the character did not get wiped. Hopefully the other classes will be better.

Story wise, it seems silly how little philosophy of the force there is. I was at least expecting them to have some type of character like Kreia trying to teach the finer details or at least try to manipulate you.
Sith Warrior AND Jedi Knights have the most straightforward stories of all the classes.

Jedi: I must protect everything in my power, do good, save world.

Sith: I must destroy everything in my path to victory, and boil puppies on the side because that's how I roll.

Both their stories are pretty lame imo...but I like the gameplay for guardians. If you wanna play a tank, you can also play Trooper---> Vanguard, at the moment they are actually better at tanking than Guardians, and they have a better story. (But they got no glowsticks!)