View Single Post
Old 2012-04-12, 14:58   Link #28418
Captain Bluebeard
Detective, Witch, Pirate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterion View Post
I'd rather watch all of it before I draw the conclution. Just like all the other theories I've read, it's fun to read and listen to it while he points out several things that I missed somewhere down the novel road.
I agree, though that guy would make everyone's life much easier if he limited himself to saying the exact same thing one time insted of thirty! And I don't like how bossy he comes off (well, look who's talking ), but seriously, it's like he says: This is the truth, belive it, if you disagree, you're wrong.

And clearly, skimming through the second part of the video, his Rosa-George theory is utterly ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Erika herself was never mentioned. Wouldn't that mean that she, too, would technically be included in "everyone else"? Which would mean that either she's actually in the cousins' room at the time, or doesn't exist (at the time).

Or you could suppose that there's an implication that she's not part of "everyone else" because her location is obvious.
I'd agree with Judoh on this one, it'd be kinda silly if she asked Battler to confirm her own location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiTenpura View Post
It's especially interesting that from a writer's pov, the idea of crimes tend to preceed the backstory of the culprit that leads them to do it. That's why I wasn't either very surprised about about so many backstory information being pretty much impossible to figure out before chiru arcs.
It wasn't impossible, really. I mean, I had pretty much figured some of the things it showed us in EP7 -though I often told myself, come on, it's not that, it's toooo far-fetched-.

It's tough to be blue...
Captain Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote