Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Photo Kano
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-17, 11:54   Link #369
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Sanehara fan art:

source: Pixiv

source: Pixiv

And I'd like to post 2 events I like the most from her route which unfortunately both didn't make it on the anime.

First one is the foot-massage event:
Spoiler for Foot massage:

The second one is ice cream event :3
Spoiler for Ice cream:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihara Asako View Post
I just finished ep 7, and was not terribly pleased with it for several reasons. Mostly how he kept bugging Sanehara to take photos of people. I've never taken a photo of a human, and never intend to. Nothing anybody says will change that. It's mean to force portraiture on people who'd rather shoot flowers and cats.
For what it's worth, Sanehara doesn't really tell him to stop making her take picture of human, does she? If Kazuya really cross the line, she can just tell him to go away or get mad. And besides, Kazuya tells her to take picture of himself, not any random people, because he won't do the fake smile Sanehara hates ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Episode 7 was quite enjoyable. It gave off some nice Amagami vibes. Kazuya turned into a an idiot, but a likable one. I liked his attitude in this episode. He was forceful without being too aggressive. Sanehara's story was quite rushed but I think they did well given the limited time they had to work with. I got a sense of who she is.
Kazuya does go over the top with his stupidity this episode (really, shamelessly doing cat impression in front of both Photo and Photography Club? ), but for his assertiveness to gets closer to the girls to solve their problemm, that what he acts most of the time on most routes. I think the exception where he doesn't do that way is on Haruka and Kanon route.

And with how they rushed Sanehara arc, Aki, Mai, and Nonoka arc should be better since the three of them had more screen time on 4 introduction episodes. Rina and Tomoe on the other hand, may suffer the same fate of Sanehara arc >.>