View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 10:39   Link #676
Pat123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
Does anybody know where I can get Tenjou Tenge books? I know where to get all my manga from, and a few sites where I can order w.e. Kinokuniya in NY doesn't have in their store. But I can't find Tenjou Tenge anywhere, so I was wondering if there was some other website around, maybe.
If you want the Japanese version, here is a link to Kinokuniya's web site.
http://www.kinokuniya.com/us/index.p...A4%A9%E4%B8%8B

The volumes are out of stock, but I think if they are available anywhere, Kinokuniya would have it. Also, I did not get a hit on the Romani version, but had to use the kanji. If you can't write Japanese on your computer, you can copy the kanji from this site and re-do a search.

If you are OK with a good translation, I suggest the VIZ release. I've bought some volumes for my son and they are definitely top-notch. Each "volume" actually contains two volumes of the original manga. Also, they are large size, contain all the original art work and have a very good finish. The main thing is that the artwork has not been changed and the Japanese is translated correctly. I got mine from Amazon.com, but there are other places. Just make sure you are getting the Viz version.
Pat123 is offline   Reply With Quote