View Single Post
Old 2011-02-06, 12:57   Link #1556
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
(Maybe, since numerous official pics of her features music sheets) then both songs are made by her.
yet again, Azusa and Mio are both good with sheet music and music theory so either of those could of made a song in sheet music. Remember, in episode 16 you can obviously see, she has no prior experience with the guitar. Also in support
In Episode 17 Mio tells the other members of K-ON that Mugi is done with her part.

so that means...

Mugi creating an entire song

Based off personal experience, when you make a song, typically one person usually creates one part for a theme (such as a chord progression) and everybody builds off it with there instruments. (most of the time its the melody - But you still give the credit to the person who originated that song Good example is there K-ON!! Official Band Yarouyo!! ~Let's MUSIC!! 3~ you can clearly hear them building off one part which is ORIGINALLY THE MELODY "Subtitle Back 1 - 26"

So were left with

A: She made lyrics

B: She made a sheet music

--------------------------------------

Based off personal experience, typically you write the song out, then you make the lyrics, (its easier) I read years ago the proper way was to write the music first. The logic is words are easier to fit into an existing melody, than the other way around. However, everybody has their own preference. Sometimes you can do the words first, sometimes the melody.

One of the tricks to learning to write lyrics is to take an existing song and write new words for it. I think a lot of songwriters learn this way, so perhaps this is why music first is preferred. Everyone has a different way of working. Some writers find words which sit well together. Then that can sometimes suggest a melody or a rhythm which might work with it.
Sometimes it's the other way around - you might get an idea for a chord change, you might find yourself with a great melody or there's an insistent rhythm you find yourself tapping-out - and you put a few words here and there, then it all comes together.

-----------------------------------------

So this also gets eliminated

A: She made lyrics

her lyrics where not used in both "Gohan wa Okazu" or "U&I" which was there last songs before the concerts

------------------------------------------

were left with
B: She made a sheet music most importantly a melody then a rhythm

In the song "Gohan wa Okazu" The Keyboard sounds way more dominate in melody then in the song "U&I" which it rarely takes the Melody.

you can barely even hear the keyboard at all

so heres a keyboard cover

compared to the more dominate Keyboard of "Gohan wa Okazu"

please note that the "Effects you hear in the song are Replaced with Keyboard chords and notes in live mix"

I say she created the "Gohan wa Okazu" with Yui's Lyrics
and U&I song was a song they all made together as there final song
remember In Episode 17 Mio tells the other members that Mugi is done with her part. meaning she did not write "U&I" if she handed them her sheet music before hand in the other episode "meaning her part should have been done for the song U&I" rather then Gohan wa Okazu which she made because IMO her part was done when she handed them her song "when she said she made one"

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-02-06 at 19:33.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote