View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 01:08   Link #191
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
You misunderstand. Remember you mentioning that the SIR have a basic body armor like in Dead Space? I called those Pangawan Battle Armor, after the favorite word that I keep hearing shouted when we give GOH to a visiting general. I was just checking if the command is spelt correctly...
It is Kawalan Kommandant - <insert regular command> for the GOH.

I would rather you use English names when in doubt. After all, SAF mixes their commands in both English and Malay.

Quote:
Adrenaline actually slows down the painkiller by reducing from the injection site. Ketamine works really well because at low doses it increase pain tolerance tremendously without the same respiratory depression of opiods like morph/oxyco/opium. It is recommended for painkilling in field surgeries for example. It's also a hypnotic however, so too much and she will go unconcious.

If you want a localized injector, adrenaline + lignocaine would suffice. Longer acting ones are -caine relatives, but they have a risk of causing heart attacks if they get absorbed into the central blood supply...

Frankly, I'd go with just "M-fiber neuromodulator" that is built into the IS. That system deactivates M-fibers coming from the injured site with the use of the IS Field, safely and effectively killing pain without all the problems that come with pharmacology.
I don't think the M-fiber is a good idea. Anything that directly messes with the neuro-system, in the long term, can cause disability.

How long does the adrenaline-lignocaine solution last? Maybe an ampoule of 10ml?

Quote:
I can't think of any. The modular nature of Starwright suggests that at least one pack should have extended range attack.
Diana is the long-range/sniper module. The MG, by right, is supposed to be useless since we have AIS rounds for the MEISTER, but having a small girl holding a big gun equates to more badassery.

Unless Karon doesn't mind ditching her 1st-gen MEISTER for the Ultima-H.

Quote:
I'd half the time the title has, and cut out the long guitar solo at the end to go straight into the musical crashes, and we'll have something about 1:35 long.
2-minutes for an OP is ok. There should be a way to remix and cut that song.

Quote:
Maybe lose the zettai ryouki? And for kuuderes, they usually have a straight, slightly smiling expression. That might help.

Still, damn you guys all can do some kind of digital artwork. I can do NONE.
The zettai-ryouiki is there to stay. Having such high socks gives her the image of being hardworking (constantly pulling up her socks).

I think that design should be no problem since kuuderes are simply a subtrope of tsundere. I was subconsciously following the tsurime-tarime eye outlines and it achieved what I wanted her to be : prideful, strong-willed and stubborn.

Of course :
Spoiler for another sketch:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote