View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 06:16   Link #195
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It is Kawalan Kommandant - <insert regular command> for the GOH.

I would rather you use English names when in doubt. After all, SAF mixes their commands in both English and Malay.
Well, Kawalan was the word I was looking for though. I felt that an English name didn't feel local enough, or else I would have opted for Centurion.

Quote:
I don't think the M-fiber is a good idea. Anything that directly messes with the neuro-system, in the long term, can cause disability.

How long does the adrenaline-lignocaine solution last? Maybe an ampoule of 10ml?
Not very long, about 30 mins and affecting skin and only some tissues underneath it. It can't annul say a bullet wound or a sword stab.

Heh... About messing with the neurology, I'd say that's easily handled by the IS Field. What I'm doing is handwaving it off, because nothing in modern science can kill pain like ketamine can.

Quote:
Diana is the long-range/sniper module. The MG, by right, is supposed to be useless since we have AIS rounds for the MEISTER, but having a small girl holding a big gun equates to more badassery.

Unless Karon doesn't mind ditching her 1st-gen MEISTER for the Ultima-H.
That SBO weapon appears on the roster, but it gets ditched the moment GATTAI happens as its in the way (like the missiles on the Impulse Gundam's core fighter XD).

Ah heck it, lets just go STRIKE WITCHES and lug around MGs while in school uniform as though they are assault rifles. IS-STRENGTH HO!!

Quote:
2-minutes for an OP is ok. There should be a way to remix and cut that song.
Okay then I'll use the version that comes with the No Fate! game.

Quote:
The zettai-ryouiki is there to stay. Having such high socks gives her the image of being hardworking (constantly pulling up her socks).

I think that design should be no problem since kuuderes are simply a subtrope of tsundere. I was subconsciously following the tsurime-tarime eye outlines and it achieved what I wanted her to be : prideful, strong-willed and stubborn.

Of course :
Spoiler for another sketch:
...I think I know what's going on, but translation please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Rachael has been at the school about two and a half years at the start of the series. She spent like half a year assisting another teacher before getting her own class two years ago. This is thus her third class at the school so far, I have two other OCs planned one another teacher (about a year and half exp) and one a student, but she comes in later probably post Ep 6.
Oh in case it isn't clear to everyone else (it was mostly a discussion between Tk and me after all), Rachael Browning plays the role of Chifuyu for Class 1-2 (ie homeroom teacher iirc) while Saji is in Yamada's shoes (teacher's assistant).

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingturkey View Post
Ah sorry that.
They're actually placed in an old US military installation in Japan , which was turned to an IS academy.
I was actually considering the installation in Okinawa, but opted for the Misawa installation in the end.
Though I did described it in detail in my fanfic which I posted earlier.
So you could say they're in the canonverse, just not in the ISA (which lets me make as little ripples as possible in my fic)
I'll keep those in mind. Guess we'll stick it to cameos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Certainly not Yui, but I think she is a little to young and diabolic for the job. I imagin her more like she voiced Oomura Yuki in Kobato.
And this does not answer my initial question.
It doesn't? oO Yuki is another option. I wanted a more mature range of Aki after all.

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Also I see we now have at least two other US OCs so I was thinking I might as well present some of my own ideas about the US IS scene for them to comment on.

Spoiler for US IS Program:
I shall follow suit, just to hammer the kinks out of my points which would be raised in my next short:

Spoiler for ASEAN Foundation and Infinite Stratos:

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-02-13 at 06:43.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote