View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 07:08   Link #198
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingturkey View Post
Meanwhile, Malaysia, no longer a part of the ASEAN foundation celebrated on their first diesel engined aircraft carrier.
Sorry, I just couldn't imagine my country actually up to date with their military tech.
The last 'upgrade' we got to our arsenal was our one (and only) diesel engine submarine.
No worries; Saintess initiated the idea that global warming has happened, so while Singapore is underwater, it also washed all the dumb leadership in Malaya away, and so Malaya is part of the Foundation and has never looked back.

Enjoy your free Tunku-type Armored Stratos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Well, You said you needed someone with a trainings IS and her personailty and I was asking what you intended to do with her, and "Momo Velia Deviluke " was all I got.
Aaah... I was talking about voice range.

I was thinking if she'd stand up to a rather arrogant 2nd year senior armed with a personal IS who is telling off a 1st year for bumping into her. That earns her some of that senior's wrath for being told by the weak.

The lack of power of the 2 training IS users attracts Karon to step in, and when the senior gets violent:
Spoiler for Sneak peak:
It is to set up a duel (and friendship through firepower) for later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Pettan! Pettan! Pettan!

"Watashi wa pettan nai!!" >.<

Hahaha that's gold. xD
Hmm... Karon is about Rin's size, so when its bath time... >.>