View Single Post
Old 2011-11-16, 22:00   Link #588
Kunagisa

http://www.uranus.dti.ne.jp/~t-myst/lightnovel2012.htm

Monogatari was never on the reference list. My surprise wasn't that it dropped in ranking, was more like it showed up at all. I thought they revamped the list so that Kodansha Box label does not qualify (doesn't Kodansha have a new label specifically for LNs now? The winning title of that award thing is getting a short anime that nobody reported anywhere ...).

Either way, I don't think Durarara ended before Baccano wwwww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hmmm, and I was just about to suggest creating a new thread to discuss the results Not just to brag or jeer or say "I told you so", but to actually talk about series that most of us never even heard of before Like for example the four new comers in the top 10 Enkan Shoujo, Okalt (do you mean Occult?) Logic, Idolizing! and Ame no Hi no Iris. ANd personally I'm rather interested in Kokoro Connect Series.
The community's still too small. This thread only lives once a year =). That and I think Doraneko is the only one who actively reads more than 10-20 titles a year not counting the absolute most popular ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Note the polls ended last month. Rettousei (29) was first released in July, with just 2 volumes when the poll ended. Though people who had voted probably read the web version. But this just indicates how strong it is to get Dengeki to commercialize it.
And I JUST changed my avatar last night (after violating the signature rule for the 3rd time cause I'm a retard). IT'S DESTINYYYYYYY. kekekeke
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote