Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-06, 08:19   Link #14286
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
That's because they are trained to do that. Some kind of breathing technique to gain body tension.
Like the guys in karate screaming "HAAHHH!!" when they punch the air.

Besides Tennis, being a 1on1 duell with no chance for a draw, no boring tactical plays, no preset gametime and little room for 'dirty tactics' like diving, is one of the best sports to watch.

Also it ranks incredibly low on my self invented fail skala!
The skala measures how much time athletes in a given sport spent on something without achieving the defined goal of that sport.
For example soccer is almost on top of that skala:
In soccer you are supposed to score goals. Yet only a very small set of actions in a given game actually lead to a goal. So the rest of the time all the athletes on the field are constantly failing their sport. They might as well just sit there and wait. Unwatchable.
Tennis on the other hand has failed first serves, but not much else in the way of fails. Watch.

i just love Sharapova when play...she is the best in making sound..well..she shout too much

talking about of soccer...this evening i watch for sure Arsenal vs Milan..i'm a big big big fan of A.C. Milan...probably i'm the once that shout until the end of the game..and i have to fight against my girlfriends too...she is a Juventus fan..so she will try to bring bad luck....damn