View Single Post
Old 2018-05-25, 11:31   Link #34
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Nice job Escanor. Really shows the maturity that guy has. Even if he has reason to be pissed at Gowther, he wasn't just going to wipe him out. He still feels for their heartless companion. Gowther consistently does stupid things that can piss you off. But it remains the lack of emotion and heart that creates his problem. And the commandments tournament basically used Gowther's wish for a heart against him. All the more so since I doubt they can/care to help him out. If Merlin hasn't been able to manage it they probably can't.

Escanor's backstory felt hurried, but at least we got the main points. Rejected for being too awesome and left to wander the world until recruited by the Sins. Sad that it took Merlin/Meliodas to realize how valuable the strongest person on the planet is .
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Wait, so Matrona is really Matrona? I thought it was gonna be Dorothy lol.

And is the gang FINALLY back? No more separation shit? Ban and Meliodas's reunion gag was pretty funny. It's been a long time.
Yeah I kind of thought the same when she first turned up. I mean Dorothy died offscreen so it might have been easier to sell her somehow surviving and faking her death. But in the end not a bad move for it to be Matrona. Clearly she suffered her way through those injuries and lost a leg at the end of the day. And nice irony that a person Diane refused to kill on a job ended up saving Matrona's life at the end of the day.