View Single Post
Old 2011-08-05, 19:48   Link #172
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
Taking a poke into the lion's den.
---

I honestly don't know what people actually like Yuri. There was only ONE good thing and that was when she was alive and trying to be a good older sister. BUT THAT's IT.

After losing them she said she hated God, for what? Granted life is unfair, but putting the blame on someone else is that of a spoil brat, even in that type of situation.

Going to the afterlife, than selfessly hating on someone who's simply trying to keep order in the world, (Kanade). Wow, such justice. She willing go out and single out Kanade as a villain just because she's there trying to keep the world from going into chaos. Next thing she does is pretty much indocinrate the other people (SSS) In believing that Kanade is the badguy and should be treated like trash, as well as forcing them to live with the guilt of what they had when they are alive. Pretty much Yuri doesn't want people to find peace and want hem to suffer for their past mistakes.

They say that she is a kind leader. That's a lie. A kind leader would not for their own comrade not to eat for a week just because they don't get their way in a mission, killing them. Nor would they sacrifice their own comrade to set off traps, or to fight against a dangerous oppnent (Kanade using self-defense while pretty much SSS is attack) while the so called 'kind leader' remains at headquarters safe and sound. Just because people seemingly have unlimited lifes doesn't mean you can force others to do things which would continously getting them killed while you remain safe unharmed.

Once again, why do people even like her?
I like her because she's a strong leader and a strong-willed person. Also, she's very willing to help out her comrades; sometimes she's unfair, but she's stuck her head in the lion's mouth, along with the rest of the SSS field team, almost every time.

About the traps, she didn't force anyone to sacrifice themselves, they did that on their own for the team. Except Hinata the first time, but hey, shock from being grabbed in the wrong place methinks.

btw I think what happened in the OVA was stupid, too. -_-

An idea I had:
Spoiler for this may be an ancient theory, but hey:

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2011-08-05 at 20:00.