View Single Post
Old 2011-10-26, 20:24   Link #1025
Nixl

When you mean battlefield are you thinking that Raki will fight the FOs, awakened or not, in a serious match? I am not trying to nitpick, but I think I know what you are saying, but I want to be sure. I do not think many are expecting him to dodge a serious strike from a claymore (except maybe Clarice lol) and especially an awakened FO. I could see Roxanne toying with him akin to what Ophelia did, but that is the most I would expect. I know Ryus made an informative post about Raki's eye color appearing gray-ish and veins appearing around his wounds where the rods were inserted. If you have not read it, I think you would find it a good read. If I find it I'll post the link later.

To be perfectly honest, I would argue that Raki's role thus far in this arc is really to take care of the human minions of the organization. Thus, sparing Miria or any other claymore from having to break their code and kill humans. The idea of Miria killing humans was made into a giant deal earlier in the arc when she cut down Tabitha. As of now, Miria or the ghosts do not seem to have to worry if Raki is stealing the midgetmores, the very future of the organization. Without the next generation they are essentially screwed in certain respects. They have not a single warrior left for not one, but two generations.

edit: Gf callin', night fellas.