View Single Post
Old 2016-08-13, 00:36   Link #18233
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Done with E-1
Spoiler for Fleet:

I'm regretting putting Kasumi K2 in, should have put Asashimo instead Must have been half asleep when I started this. Hope it doesn't come back and bite me in the ass later.

Guess I'll try for the new sub a while before moving on to E-2, one of my DDs keep getting red by the subs in node F
(Before anyone comments, Bismarck and Asashio are in there just for training )
Hmm... What route did you take when you used this fleet? I am curious as you went with a FBB here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
As far as both are concerned (and from searching Japanese tweets about it) Aquila is an S-Rank drop.

The boss node in E-3, I think, generous in regards to the encounter rate of holo drops - provided you can reach it that is.

But getting there by itself is pretty enraging, even on Hei (丙). If you don't get stopped by Takoyaki Wo Kai, you still have Double Bikini Dysons.

It got to the point where I expended all of my LBAS attacks + opening carrier airstrikes just to get rid of them before they can shoot anything. But 4CV(B)s for the map carries me through a long route which also lands into an air battle and a fuel maelstrom so economically that'd be a terrible choice for farming

So right now as I try to recover some I'm waiting for two things: sane routing for E-4, and sane farming compositions for E-3. E-1 is basically a cakewalk with OASW and is a single-fleet map with a light fleet so I'm not so concerned about it. But... yeah I really want Aquila first (probably after getting Warspite).
Well... Wo kai on one hand is not an issue if she is in Diamond formation, which she can be (I met her in Double Line and Line Ahead in hard, but only once did I see a diamond formation.).

However, the Bikini Dysons on the other hand, is in Double line or Line ahead formation, and any shots they do sure hurts... a lot... heck, I don't think the original dyson is that accurate...