View Single Post
Old 2010-03-12, 07:45   Link #6062
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Well looks like Hata is taking a break from all of these seriousness. Seems that we're going to have a couple of chapter's dose of lighthearted comedy.

Seems like a logical decision to me, to give way for other character development (as others pointed out) and possibly time to let the angst sink deep for the angsty fans (hmm, i'm partially affected, bleh).

Hopefully, the stage will be set for her next appearance, somewhere someplace Hayate will be in deep shit and its his turn to be saved ^.^

Quote:
I would be WAY WAY better if she tagged along to Japan... her presence would develop all girls around hayate...

well Hina might start to dig what happened with Athena and the same learn that she stayed in greece and wont be comeing here.... so she might think this is her opportunity.... yet she has no idea that nagi crushed that stone and so she could have lost the inheritance (maybe athena calls mikado and says to give it back since mistress destroying the stone was not in the rules )

yet it would lead to where it started.... like nothing happened
If Hata did that, then the manga may be shortened as it would fasten the pace of the story (forcing the other girls to develop quick to catch up with her), although I do not know for how many chapters Hata plan to extend the series, hmm.
Quote:
anyway Hayate was so screwed up...... 10years of waiting to reunite with athena... and the purpose he had no girlfriend....... and Athena just stops here >__< ....the same Hayte is left in a spot that he doesnt know if tis the end for him and athena forever so he can get a normal girlfriend.... or he will stay like for the past 10years... waiting for athena and wont get any girlfriend becouse of it..... personaly I dont want to see NagixHayate becouse its just wrong...... I root for AthenaxHayate or HinaxHayate..... cant see any different ending ^^ (athena sacrificed kinda more than nagi... she kinda backed off from hayate... like sacrificeing her own love...... while nagi only money that she did not worked for but she got from mother/grandfather and was spoiled by it (well hayate desroyed athenas house too :P)....
He has a promise to protect Nagi, and it will span until 40 years, so 40 years being single may be hard for a normal person, but with Hayate's fortitude we might as well see him as a successful 56 year old virgin butler ^.^