Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2004-10-25, 02:17   Link #269
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
sissy. you shoulda gotten that too

however you may have gotten more than a knee pinch. but it would have been worth it from your description

ps: i loved it. more.

note: wtf? you were on cross country?
Yes I did cross country two years in high school, and track as well. I was captain my senior year and also MVP on my team

Anyways here's another story, not about cc though. This happened the summer before last. I was up late at night, and being the typical geek I was/am I was on the computer reading with no lights on. My newly self-assembled PC tower lay on the top of the desk next to me, and I appreciated it for its stylish acrylic window and the pretty LCD fan I had on the inside of the window. Anyways I was doing my thing (probably reading the forums here), when all of a sudden I heard a loud sound coming from my computer, as if something was constantly hitting something else. i had PC monitor software running and all of a sudden it let out this REALLY SCARY alarm, like the kind you'd hear when a facility is about to explode or something. I am freaking out because I just built this computer a couple weeks ago, so I frantically grab the power cord and yank it out of the wall. The noise from the computer stops, and I nervously turn on a light to inspect what is wrong. Then I see a bug who looks like he just got the shit kicked out of him is limping along the bottom inside of my PC case. I think for a minute, and then I realize that this stupid bug was attracted to my LED fan, so he flew into it and the fan tossed him around like a salad (hence the constant hitting noise I heard). The thing is this damn bug is STILL alive after being in a 2500 RPM fan for over 2 seconds, so I'm like holy crap! But I don't want him to start losing his guts all over my motherboard so I grab a tissue, open my case, and snatch him out of there.

It was quite the ordeal for me. Amusing little story though isn't it? haha, my computer had a bug in it! *pun*
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote