View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 23:33   Link #19
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I like some of the other Theories here too, but i thought i would add a few more,

Since Tobi's eye and Kakashi's eye are the same, and if we assume Tobi is Obito then maybe Tobi can see through Kakashi's Sharingan as well.

Kakashi is always hiding his Sharingan ( unless in battle). Has the reason for this been fully explained yet? I don't remember if it has or not.

And if that is not the case, maybe Tobi has mastered his eye to a level in which he can see through Kakashi's eyes .
Kakashi hiding his Sharingan was explained awhile back. Kakashi isn't part of the Uchia clan even though he can use the eye proficiently. The eye would constantly drain his chakra if he didn't hide it. I'm pretty sure thats not how sharingan works.

Tobi is proficient enough with his Sharingan that people actually believed he was Madara. I mean even Itachi believed him didn't he expect he mentioned that he wasn't as strong as during his prime? Tobi has accumulated knowledge of ninja history. Meaning he must be pretty old. Hes met with Madara before Madara died. Tobi is probably missing the other half of his body since he can "grow" back parts of his body. Its possible that he extracted obito's eye like he extracted the rinnegan from nagato. Plus tobi had two pairs of sharigan while obito gave one away to kakashi. The only problem we end up is why does he know about what kakashi said. And why would he be using Obito's eye if he isn't Obito? Whats so special about Obito?