View Single Post
Old 2012-10-12, 14:28   Link #1050
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
ha! good call even if it doesn't pan out. let me up the stakes and call that one of the other members of the old squad who is behind the dialogue bubbles is juha bach

and just for fun... anyone know how old mayuri is? he was just sitting in prison when we were introduced to him in the pendulum arc and we know he doesn't give a crap about his allies

there's no way for the stealing of bankais to make any sense... much less the idea that the one who steals it can use it instantly... it's pure unadulterated nonsense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
It's as if Kubo has completely discounted (or really forgotten) the fact that zanpakutos are souls in and of themselves and are not just 'special powered swords' unique to each wielder. But, then again, maybe those badges (they are badges right?) somehow mind control the spirit within the sword, and force the 'bankai of the zanpakuto' to do the users biding. But if that were the case, how would the regular powers of the zanpakuto still work if someone else were controlling the bankai? Oh wait, we'll just kill off the characters with shikai remaining so it doesn't become as complicated. Now, I see whatcha doin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
The badges basically steal "your soul" since the zanpaktou and you are pretty much one and the same.

Yes, it's bullshit.
Yeah, it's bullcrap now, that's why I was saying that idea in the Rebellion filler arc would make a bit mroe sense with it. If the soul of the sword chose to stop working for its user and even left to side with someone else, as its own being, I could buy that over 'HEY, check out this gizmo that snatches something that's supposed to be connected to you!'
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote